Transformers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Transformers: The Next Generation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To meddle with the affairs of a different planet...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JessJess

JessJess

To meddle with the affairs of a different planet... Empty
PostSubject: To meddle with the affairs of a different planet...   To meddle with the affairs of a different planet... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:25 pm

Ooc: Okay, so decided to start a roleplay because.. I can. So please join~ More than two roleplayers in here is accepted. The more, the merrier!
Bic: The natural hum of the quiet forest was suddenly broken by the sound of loud pawsteps and rhythmic hoofbeats. A light teal feline creature with dark grey tigerstripes crashed through the low laying plants, shoving bush branches and tall grass aside with its turquoise wings. Following it were two abnormally large horses, a white Arab mare and a larger buckskin stallion. The two horses had to fall into a quick trot to keep up with the skitterish winged cat ahead. Caneroth, the buckskin stallion, winced as a thin branch from a nearby tree whipped him on the cheek as he flew past. However, under that false horse pelt was actually a metal plate, armor that caused the branch to feel nothing more than an irritating tap.
"Primus, Whitebell! That little brat's getting fast despite his weight!" Caneroth remarked, tossing his sleek stallion head to throw his forelock back to the center of his forehead.
"Are you calling 'that little brat' fat? Exlimir is NOT overweight! It would be irrisponsible to let him become overweight, especially in a kind of place like this! A whole different planet!" Whitebell said as the white mare glared at her older cousin. "He's in perfectly good shape. Just because a tiger's body is shaped differently than a horse's, doesn't mean you can call them fat." She turned to Caneroth and snorted in his face with her muzzle, causing his forelock to slip back over one optic. Caneroth sighed. "Bah. Fine," he said, admitting defeat. Whitebell rolled her optics but allowed a little smile to come to her face.
Caneroth was about to say more when suddenly a light blue figure fell from above onto his neck. The stallion let out a short cry of surprise and reflexively bucked, causing whatever was on his neck to be thrown into the air. Caneroth looked up at and saw the striped figure of Exlimir, only then realizing his mistake. But luckily for the stallion, the young tiger softened his landing with a few flaps of his broad wings. "Hello, guys!" Exlimir chirped in a happy voice, folding his wings against his sides.
"Exlimir!" Whitebell chatised. "I told you not to fly without permission!" She bent her head down to cuff the little sparkling as punishment with her muzzle when suddenly an eerie howling broke the still air. Whitebell lifted her head sharply, her optics wide in fear of the protection of her young. "What was that?" she asked quickly.
"Earth wolves. I say our walk has been long enough. The sun is setting and now they're coming out to hunt," Caneroth replied as he stooped his head down to grap Exlimir by his scruff. "Come on, little guy. We're going home," he said through a mouthful of light teal fur. "The wolves won't be able to reach you at this height, anyway. Don't worry, Whitebell. We might not even encounter them," he reassured his frantic cousin.
Back to top Go down
Cybertron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To meddle with the affairs of a different planet...   To meddle with the affairs of a different planet... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Ooc: I'll throw in a new oc yet I have to think of her name. I'm super creative. xD
And this isn't a long post. xP

Bic: The disturbance of noise alerted the semi consious fembot as she began to stir, her systems were back online and she blinked looking around at her surroundings. None of which looked familiar. But she did remember that she had taken form of flesh like creature of which she did not know the name of. It suited her though. It was large four legged with an odd tail in the back. Her maine was white while her coat was a bright palamino color. Her muzzle and her legs were black and faded as they reached further up. Her eyes however were a bright pink. "Where am I? And what is that noise?" She asked looking around and her ears back with worry assuming that was what this creature would do.

Back to top Go down
https://tftng.canadaboard.net
Marzeh

Marzeh

PostSubject: Re: To meddle with the affairs of a different planet...   To meddle with the affairs of a different planet... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Plopped on her haunches in the middle of a slightly-used path was a small, weasel-like critter. The earthlings called it a 'Mink'. "Hmmph." it puffed, its tiny, short ears twitching on its head. Cladump, cladump, claddadump.

Her keen hearing picked the noise up, and she jerked upwards, ears tilting forwards at an angle. What the...? She whipped her head around, then bolted into the undergrowth just before Whitebell, Caneroth and Exlimer crashed past her.

Whirlwind bared her tiny teeth at their dissappeared figures and then scrabbled back out, pausing to peer after them. That was...Odd. With a heavy, irritated sigh, Whirlwind began to plod forwards again, muttering to herself as she went.
"Stupid earth beasts. Sh' watch where they're go-Wah!" Whirlwind's complaint was cut off as she tripped into one of the unnaturally large hoofprints and landed on her face. "Kmmph!"

She wiggled her rump down, which had been hiked into the air from her landing, and popped back up, shaking herself vigorously before scrambling out of the imprint. "Baw!" She scoffed - but paused and perked up at voices.
...Eh?

She turned and slipped towards them, pausing when she spotted the trio again- talking.
Wait-
Earth beasts didn't talk. Whirlwind perked her short ears, thin tail wrapping around her body.

She blinked her dull amber optics, picking up the Cybertronian signals of the three.
So, they were also Cybertronians?
Back to top Go down
JessJess

JessJess

PostSubject: Re: To meddle with the affairs of a different planet...   To meddle with the affairs of a different planet... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:19 pm

"Ugh, how unfortunent that I didn't keep track of time!" Whitebell groaned before she reached over and gave Exlimir a nudge to comfort him.
"You're talking," Caneroth said grumpily through Exlimir's fur. "You don't have to carry this hairball." Whitebell snorted with annoyance. "I can if you want," she said, reaching over to take the young tiger in her teeth, but Caneroth whisked him out of her reach. "Oh no, your breath smells. He wouldn't like that," he joked with a wink. Whitebell glared at him and harshly pushed into him with her side. She flinched when the howling of the wolves started up again. "Ohh, and we're alone out here too! What if it's a big pack?" Whitebell fussed.
Caneroth flicked an ear and looked towards the darkness of the forest around them. "We're not alone," he mumbled. Whitebell perked fearfully. "What do you mean?"
"Pay attention to your radar. Some Cybertronian signal just appeared out of no where, like someone just woke up from stasis sleep or something. And something's behind us." Caneroth thrusted his head, tossing Exlimir onto his mother's broad back. "Keep walking and I'll circle around to see what's up. Wish me luck~" he added. Whitebell glanced at his enthusiasm. "Have fun," she said sarcastically. Caneroth grinned and veered to the side, suddenly breaking away from Whitebell. "And if you meet that other Cybertronian.. the one who just woke up.. be careful," he said quietly to her through com-link. Quietly and swiftly he circled around to sneak up from behind the Cybertronian behind them, but he knew he wouldn't be able to be completely undetected because of his signal. He just had to move fast enough. The stallion finally came to the spot where the signal beamed the strongest.
And oh, what was that peeking out from his old footprint that he left in the ground? Was it a.... squirrel? Mongoose? .... baby weiner dog? With all the swiftness that his transformation could give him, he galloped forward and skidded to a stop in behind the hoofprint with the strange creature in it, skidding dirt everywhere. He wasted no time scooping down and picking up the strange little creature with his teeth like he had done to Exlimir. "Ha! I got'cha!" he cried with triumph. "Now tell me who you are and I won't dunk you into a river!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To meddle with the affairs of a different planet...   To meddle with the affairs of a different planet... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To meddle with the affairs of a different planet...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformers: The Next Generation :: Earth-
Jump to: