Transformers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Transformers: The Next Generation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My 'Con Charries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tundra

My 'Con Charries Empty
PostSubject: My 'Con Charries   My 'Con Charries Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:04 am

Name: Starburst
Optic: dark green
Faction: Decepticon
Paint color:dark purple with bits of a lighter shade
Transformation:ype of Mountain dragon
Family: Articfang-sister,Wingflare-daughter, deceased mother
Love: ex-mate but has long forgotten about them
Crush: none currently
History: Starburst was born on Cybertron along with her sister Articfang and the two were raised together as warriors,though each took a very different path. Starburst chose the path of destruction and causing misery, becoming something skin to a hunter which led her to become a tracker for the Decepticons. Since then she has been nothing but loyal to the Decepticon cause, but has gained a reputation for double crossing others when she sees nothing is benifical to her. Currently she goes between Cybertron and Earth, making it difficult for others to relly catch her.

Name: Wingflare
Optic: Light green
Paint color:light purple with some silver streaks
Transformation:Moutain dragon
Family: Starburst-mother,father she never knew,Articfang-aunt
Love: Currently none
Crush: none but open
History: Wingflare hasn't much of a history quite yet but has been the last few years been trianing under the Decepticons. She is about teenager age and has only learned basic fighting, not quite yet finding her place among them or gotten an offical rank. But she hopes to some day at least make something of herself or make the Decepticon proud she is part of them.

Name: Daredevil
Optic: blood red
Faction: Decepticons
Paint color: solid black but has some grey
Transformation:King Cobra/Anaconda fuzor
Family: Parents are deceased
Love: None and not looking to find one
Crush: none
History: Daredevil isone fo the more older mechs of the war and could be considered a veteran warrior yet has taken up the role of being a scientist.BEfore this though he knew nothing but war since he was a sparkling but his parents wer enever niece to him,resulting in nasty scar on his back,after that he ended up in the wrong crowds and fought many fights even eh coudl ahv ebeen killed in.Most of his history is hidden and he seems to keep himself away frm much kindness of much contact.Though it is rumored he does have a soft side.

Name: Talon
Optic: dark amber
Paint color:dark sandy brown with bits of white
Transformation:African Lion
Personality: Talon may be young but he is very stubborn and has a short temper. Easily angered and agitated he is not afraid to pick a fight or deck someone if he feels threatened and is egged on. But wiht his new transfomration he has become confused and only more irritatable.
Family: Tundra,Wingdive,Wintersong-sisters,Snowfire-mother
Love: none
History: As like his sisters it is unknwon where he came form only that he wasn't always a transformer. He has always had a difficult time holding his temper and therefore has been in many fihgts causing him to have an attitude, act tough when it isn't required and has many scars from these fights.Now he only wanders around since he is confused and was seperated from his siblings believed to be dead by his older sister Tundra.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

My 'Con Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 'Con Charries   My 'Con Charries Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:20 am

Name: WIntersong
Optic: light blue
Paint color:light tan with white
Transformation:Arctic wolf
Personlity: WIntersong is more of the rebel girl and does thigns her own way. Though she does look out for those she cares about and doesn't back down no matter what anyone says or does. THough she is quite stubborn.
Family: Tundra,Wingdive-sisters,Talon-brother,SNowfire-mother
Love: none
History: It is unknown like her isblings where she is form or how she came to be a cybertronian. She is the second oldest yet more of a rebel then her siblings. She was seperated from her family however and is believed to be dead by her older sister Tundra.
Back to top Go down

My 'Con Charries
Page 1 of 1