Transformers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Transformers: The Next Generation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rough Training Session

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tundra

Rough Training Session Empty
PostSubject: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:48 am

Wingflare grunted, landing hard on her back as she was tossed over her mentor's shoulder who only snorted, "Wingflare for the sake of Primus focus! You've got to think, not charge into things like you keep doing." he said crossing his arms. She'd been training since she was 8 steller cycles and still Wingflare lacked much of what she needed to be a full potential warrior, she was at least 17 now and for the last nine stellar cycles was still training. Giving a sigh she sat up, pushing herself back to her feet with a grumble. "I AM trying but I can't do this right and you know it. Might as well give up now!" She growled thrusting her swords into the ground with frustration. "You keep this up you'll be in trouble with Megatron." Her mentor warned. "How exactly? he hardly comes around ehre and when he does he could careless for a low leveled decepticon as I am." Wingflare argued.
Back to top Go down
Cybertron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Ooc: I shall come in to save the rppp~

Bic: "I can't believe for all this time they still think they can keep up this constant fighting. Well they're wrong that's for sure." Megatron said as he smashed the ground with one hand yet it left a large dent. The crushing sound echoed for a bit through the area but he remained calm muttering softly to himself. He was resting at a large chair with a Decepticon Emblem etched in the back of it. Megatron meanwhile had been too frusterated to even finish his drink of a barrel of oil that he had been requested. "By now we should have defeated those Autobots, and yet they refuse to give in."
Back to top Go down
https://tftng.canadaboard.net
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:35 pm

ooc///Yankees!*glomps*And aweosme^^

bic//Wingflare glanced over as she heard the echoed sound, "Seems he's upset as it is with the war." She stated. HEr mentor shot her a look and sighed, "Grab your swords, maybe it's time to get you IN the battle not training, then maybe you'll be focused." he growled leading away from the trinain field, WIngflare reluctantly following. SHe crossed her swords and placed them on ehr back, following to the main room in which MEgatorn's throne was. "Lord MEgatorn, if this isn't a bad time..."The mech kneeled on one knee ina slight bow eyeing the hole int the floor, "I came to request to take my appretnice out for a real abttle." He gestured to WIngflare who had kneeled as well. BArely Wingflare raised ehr head ot look at the silver mech, never once did she think to be facing him in person but she could also help feeling a bit nervous, feel unworthy.
Back to top Go down
Cybertron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Ooc: *is glomp'd* Bweee
It's been awhile since we've been able to rp these two.
:3

Bic: "A battle you say?" Megatron asked as he placed his barrel down to stand up at the monitor and quickly typed in a code as it was accessed. "Well you're in luck. It won't be long before I head out onto a voyage deep in space to search out for a specific object in order to win this war. I wish that you could accopany me on my long journey. But it won't be just us, we'll be needing a team." He said but his left arm was hidden from the two to hide the deep scars that had been left from a battle long ago. The last thing he needed was the two to question how he had gotten them.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:48 pm

ooc//I know.^^;Been a long time.

bic///"You mean the Allspark sir? Forgive me for speaking out of terms but it's been missing for a few years now." Wingflare spoke up, not really thinking at the moment. Her mentor looked at her in horror, one of disbelief in speaking out wihtout asking but she didn't seem to care at this moment. Sure it was possible the Allspark could be found but that would take years woudn't it? "Such a task could have us gone for steller cycles Lord Megatron." Wingflare added.
Back to top Go down
Cybertron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Ooc: Yeah that's true

Bic: "It's a risk worth taking. Not to mention it will help us end this war. If the Autobots assume that I am missing and the Decepticons secretly continue or sease fire for a short period of time we will be able to open an unsuspected attack towards those who we consider quiet powerful. They will not know what will hit them." Megatron assured the two fembots with a serious tone as he displayed a picture of the AllSpark. 'They thought they could keep it hidden from us, and now we might have a trace to find it. The tables have now been turned.' He thought to himself and looked back at the Decepticons.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:59 pm

ooc//So how ahve you been?Been a ltitle while since we've really talked.

bic//Wingflare stood then, looking determined to prove her worth, but her mentor stood seeming to rethink his decision. "Maybe you shouldn't go yet Wingflare, a mission like this...you could bekilled." he said setting a hand on her shoulder. WIngflare growled shoving his hand away, "No. I'm tired of having to wait to try and prove a thing to someone, and if Megatron allows it I'm going one way or another, with or without you" She said stubbornly. "FIne, how about a deal the? Allow Megatron, if he wihes, to see how mcuh you have learned and beat me in a fight. IF you win you can go but if you lose you stay here." He offered. Wingflare gave this thought but glanced at Megatorn, "Will that be alright with you Megatron, sir?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cybertron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:04 pm

"I accept that deal. If you can win a fight then you can prove how worthy you are. You should know that one of the reasons for decepticons gain such high ranks is through their fighting skills." Megatron said with a soft nod as he contiuned to look back at the monitor quickly and then back at the others. His red optics glowing with amusement...or was it something else?
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Wingflare met Megatron's gaze,"I'm more then ready to take on this mission...but so eb it." She said. Her mentor still doubted it and led the way to the trianing grounds, but his look was over confident, taking a relaxed fighting stance. Wingflare came tot he opposite side, her optics narrowed at the smug expression. Oh how she planned to wipe that smug look off his face! "COme at me Wingflare and I won't hold back!" He called. "I wouldn't want it any other way." Her voice was cold and emotionless, before she charged forward, her mentor swiftly aiming an upper cut but she ducked and used her elbow to get him in the gut. Grutning he grabbed his stomach ebfore activating a cannon his shoudelr causing IWngflare to eylp as she was blown backwards. "You got a good start but it'll take mroe then that to defeat em." he said, voice full of pain. "Was enough to cause you pain." Wingflare said grabbing her side as she stood.
Back to top Go down
Cybertron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Ooc: Sorry I didn't see your earlier post at the top. But yeah I'm good nothing special but still waiting for school to get out and summer to begin.
It's been taking a really long time to get over with.

Bic: 'Now this should be interesting.' Megatron muttered but flinched a bit holding his right arm, he could feel the scars on it burning after Wingflare had been hit. 'And why is this acting up again? I haven't felt pain like this for a long time?' He asked himself now realizing that the others could see the three long scars across his hand.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:37 pm

ooc//Aw,well hopefully it'll be over for you soon Yankees.

bic//Neither had yet noticed the scrs, WIngflare attacking with firece verocity at her mentor, botht taking damage but btoh fired a alst hit, sending both flying backwards. WIngflare grunted as she landed, sliding on the gorund and stopping just a foot or two in front of Megatron. Shaking her head she blinked to focus again and realized who she was near for a moment looking up at her leader, but she finally noticed the scars though didn't question him and sat up. "I give!I give! Primus, I'm going o be sore tomrorow." Her mentor groaned in pin as he sood quickly leaving the training ground.Wingflare looke amazed before she stood grabbing her side, not only singed now but nwo it was scratched and dented along wiht certain other palces of ehr armor. Turning she looked at Megatron to see what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Cybertron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:14 pm

Ooc: Yeah I've got about a week left but it better breeze bye.

So what's going on with you?

Bic: "Welcome to the team Wingflare." Megatron said as he managed to hide the fact that he was in pain at the moment as he watched the fembot. Ever since she had begun the fighting with her mentor, he had suffered from it. Were his scars trying to tell him something? He didn't really understand them at all.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:51 pm

WIngflare bowwed slightly,"I'm glad to have proven myself Lord Megatron."She said but she had ntoiced something a bit. Was he in pain? "Sir,pardon my concern but you seemed to be in pin.You are alright?"she asked.

ooc//Been on fishing trip this week,though the fish aren't biting very much.
Back to top Go down
Cybertron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Ooc: That stinks. Hope the fish will start biting.

Bic: "I-I don't think so." Megatron said as he felt his energy starting to slip and passed out onto the ground. His scars paining him badly for some odd reason. For some reason, he had felt it ever since Wingflare had come into the room.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:08 pm

"Lord Megatron!" Wingflare exclaimed crouching beside him, worried something might be wrong. Ignoring the pain in ehr side she stood ad with an effort hooked her arms under Megatron's and began to pull back a bit, having to drag the Deceptiocn leader due to the size difference and by the time they were to the med bay she was panting and got some help fromt he medics. "Will he be okay?" She asked in a worried tone as her side and other dents wer ebeing take care of. "Just passed out, but he should recover soon." One emdic assured her though WIngflare couldn't help glancing at the unconious leader.
Back to top Go down
Cybertron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:34 pm

The medic nodded as he came over to Megatron's and Wingflare's side, "Don't worry he'll be fine." He assured as he quickly picked up their leader and got some help from the others to put him on a recharge bed. "Often times his scars would burn and he'd refuse to get treatment from them. This is probably the worse case yet." the medic said as he quickly took out some tools to examin the scars to see how they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:03 pm

"For what reason though?"Wingflare asked, getting down from the recharge bed she wa son and coming on the other side so not to be in the way.Despite the pain in her side she ignored it since it was beginning to slowly ebb away.
Back to top Go down
Cybertron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:14 pm

"Nobody truely knows, that's just the thing. Many supsect him of trying to fight the pain on his own. But it's clear now that he can't always do it by himself." The medic said as he began to fix the scars a bit to see if anything else was wrong. "Unfortunately all we can do is give him some medication that will fight the pain when he feels it. It will lessen it but the pain will not completely go away." He said and stopped in his work as he noticed that Megatron was starting to wake up again. "Lord Megatron, looks like he's recovered slighty." He said as the mech's optics opened slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:27 pm

IWngflare nodded before she looked down at MEgatorn as he awoke, feeling greatly relieved to see he was awakening. "MEgatron sir,?How are you feeling?" She asked, the concern still in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Cybertron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:52 pm

Megatron was finally awake now but rubbed his optics with his free hand, "A bit soar but I"ll live." He said in a calm voice but was surprised. "But I am surprised that you stayed behind to help me."
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:47 pm

"Why would I leave youbehind Sir? You seemed in pain and passed out, it was a bit concerning." Wingflare said looking at him. "You may be our leader but your still a teammate Lord MEgatorn."
Back to top Go down
Cybertron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Megatron shrugged a bit as he looked back at Wingflare, "I suppose." He said softly and then looked back at the medic as he was finishing his work. "You should be fine now Megatron, just get some rest and stay away from any fights." The medic replied but Megatron only shrugged again. "Fine." He muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:59 pm

WIngflare admied Megatorn's abilty to stand through this but she couldn't help feel he was taking this too well. For him to even pass out...there was soemthing going on, yet she did not pry. "I shall leave you then to recover sir." Wingflare bowwed her ehad before she left coming outside. Sighing she transformed ot her cybertornian jet mode and took flight, needing to clear her mind a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cybertron
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:41 pm

"That's alright with me." Megatron said as he watched Wingflare leave. He then felt his optics starting to close as he drifted off to a much needed sleep. It wouldn't be long before he would have to leave to head out on their journey. One that would take stellar cycles if neccessary.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Wingflare sighed after a time and transformed,using th thursters on the heel of her feet to hover before landing, heading inside to her room. She was nervous thogh for going on this trip with knowng there were going to be some of the top Decepticons going, especially a certin seeker she'd refused to train wih. Starscream, the second in command and Air OCmmander. Thoguh she was a seeker jet she didn't want to be part of his flying unit and still refuse dit. Even now though it might be hard to avoid him. "Primus what next?" she sighed and fell back on ehr recharge bed before going into a much needed rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rough Training Session   Rough Training Session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rough Training Session
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformers: The Next Generation :: Cybertron-
Jump to: