Transformers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Transformers: The Next Generation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel

Axel

First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:16 pm

Firebolt moved a little bit and glanced up at Tundra and smiled before getting up and yawining following his brother.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Tundra smield abit then kept watch ont he cave not knowing if soemthign could suddnely happen.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Firebolt came to the back and layed down and looked at his brother. Darkbolt layed back against the wall and looked at Firebolt and smiled.

ooc: i g2g im tored ill be abck tomoorwo sometime. Bye
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:28 pm

ooc//See you later

bic//Tundra tried to keep ehrself awake but finally gave up try and soon fell asleep,leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:42 pm

Firebolt looked at his brother then at Tundra and smiled and soon was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:28 am

Tundra suddenly awoke a bit later, awakened by a nightmare but only relaxed realizing she wa sin no danger. Glanicng bakc at Darkbolt and Firebolt she saw them still asleep then looked outside seeing the sun was rising so she transofmre dot ehr snow leopard form and walked out for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:26 pm

A few minutes later Firebolt looked up and saw that his brother was still asleep and Tundra wasa gone. He got to his feet and noticed he was taller. "what the heck"he said out loud. "and hey i can say alot more things"he added quickly,
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Tundra was walkig through the trees, listening carefully as she did so but nothing happened. Shrugging hrt shoulders she came to a stream and crouched a bit drinking some of the water,flicking ehr tail.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:27 am

Firebolt left the cave and went for a walk. He walked throught the trees and came to a stream seeing Tundra. "Hey tundra"he said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:14 pm

TUndra raised her ehad and looked over he rshoulder, "Firebolt?"She said in shock.He had grown over night! "I've heard of growth spurts but ang you grew over night." She said turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:33 am

"i know, is this bad"he said. "i mean growing up like this so quickly"he added.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:33 pm

"I don't know for you guys.But from my perspective it's enver been possible to grow that fast." Tundra said.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:17 pm

Firebolt nodded and looked at his reflection in the water. "so are you staying here for good"firebolt asked.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:47 pm

"Doubt it. Might be moving on soon, why?" TUndra said.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:16 pm

"no reason, just asking"he said "where do you think you will move to next"he added
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:16 pm

"I don't know wherever Ig uess.DOn't really know where to go hoenstly." Tundra said shrugging slightly.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:46 pm

"why dont you stay here for good"Firebolt asked looking up at her and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:51 pm

"I...don't know Firebolt.Mean it's a nice place and all and I reall lvoed meeting you two but...just don't know." She said soudnign unsure.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Firebolt nodded and said "i understand" before looking a the water.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:04 pm

"But I'll stick around for a while longer."Tundra said at last giving in.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Firebolt's optics froze from joy. He was happier then he was when he realized he grew up. He blinked his optics and stared at her. "im glad your staying longer, Tundra"he said joyfuly. A couple of minutes later Darkbolt appeared from the trees and stretched looking at Tundra and Firebolt. His jaw droppe when he saw his brother and how he grew over night but he just shook his head and walked over to the two standing there. "hey guys"he said rubbing his optics. "and i see you grew....ALOT"he said peering dow at his still shorter brother and smiling. "yup, i sure did"Firebolt said lookign at Darkbolt and then back at Tundra.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Tundra smiled then looked at Darkbolt,"I'm as surprised as you are. Never seen anyone grow this much ove rnight." She said but froze ears twithcing a bit. Someone else was there, someone obviously trying to sneka up on them. "DArkbolt,Firebolt get down behind that tree and stay sielnt." She said quietly as she got in front of th two just in case.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Firebolt and Darkbotl nodded jumping into the bushes and peering around Tundra. "what is it"Firebolt whispered to Darkbolt. "shhhh"Darkbotl replied watchign as well.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Coming from the trees a partly grown dragon,dark blue with gold stripes appeared, the lgiht green eyes looking a bit calm yet curiously towards the winged snow leopard.Tundra tensed keeping in front of the bush."I'm sorry but this prt of the stream is taken." The dragoness said calmly. "Well looks like you'l have to settle with sharing." Tundra said,keeping tense."I'd suggest you leave feline,before I am forced to tae a more offensive approach.Now leave my territory." The draogness said kindly yet firmly as well. "Isaid no." Tundra said standing ehr ground still. Shaking ehr hea din disappointment the draogness snarled an ran at her making Tundra hiss and hurry to move aside barely avoiding long curved talons.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Firebolt transformed into his tiger form and jumped out landing on the tigers back slahing with all he had at the dragons back and wings. "Nooooo, firebolt"Darkbolt yelled jumping out as well trying to save his younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformers: The Next Generation :: Earth-
Jump to: