Transformers: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Transformers: The Next Generation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tundra

First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:02 pm

The dragonss snarled turning ehr ehad and trying to shake them off."Firebolt!Darkbolt!GEt back"Tundra yelled and transformed growling, spreading ehr wings and flying at the dragonesss managign to keep her jaws closed. "Quickly you two, run now!" shee called as she tried ot hold the ebst she could. A low growl came form the draognss's throat as she tossed ehr head wildly tying to get Tundra off while also tryign to get the two brothers off.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Firebolt jumped off and just to get his way he slashed the dragins face and took off running along side his brother.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:11 pm

The dragoness snarled tossing ehr head hard and sending Tundra flying causing ehr to slam into a tree. "Argh!" Tundra yelled in pain, falling tot he ground unconsious from the impact.The dragoness turned looking at the fallen femme and walked towards her, "I told you to leave.This could have been avoided." She said.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Firebotl stopped and looked back and saw Tundra laying onthe ground unconcious. He transformed into his bot form and ran back now feeling power he had never felt before. He withdrew two twin blades from his side and they burst into flames. He hadnt yet mastered this technique yet but he was willng to take a chance. he charged over and stod in front of the dragoness and held both blades to its nose. "Leave her alone"he yelled angirly "or you'll have to deal with me"he snarled
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:24 pm

A surprise dlook came to the dragoness's face,"Your a cybertronian...like she is." Stepping back the dragoness transformed toa slightly older femme, at least a bit older then Tundra. "Pardon my udden hostility, but this palce has been my territory before you three came, surely even you oculd understand defending something." She said.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:28 pm

"it doenst matter whos territory it is"Firebolt said "its called sharing, and plus we wernt doign anythign but talking"he said as he started to glow. "what the hell"Darkbolt said as he came running from the trees.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:29 pm

The femme backed up a bit going on the defensive when she saw Firebolt glowing. If they decided to attakc she wouldn't hesitate. Jus tbehind Firebolt Tundr abegan to come to her sens and growne din pain, her ehad ounding now but as she looked up her vision was a bit blurred.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Firebolt looked at himself as he grew bigger and taller. He was now taller then his brother and he looked around and then back at the dragoness. Firebolt held his sword at the dragoness' face and said 'now whats it goign to be, sharing or defending"he said
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Standing straight again the dragoness only looked bakc at Firebolt with a calm expression, "I'll let you three be. Since you have not posed a threat then I am more thne happy to shar." Wiht that she crouched thne jumped and took flight leaving them to do whatever theywere doing before. Tundra's vision had cleared by now and she blinked a few times in amazement, "wow...either i hit my head harder then I thought or your a lot taller Firebolt." She said as she got to kneeling on one knee but letting the dizziness pass.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Firebolt nodded and looked at his body. "hmmmm, i wonder if im done growing"he asked. "i hope so"darkbolt retorted now that he was shorter.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:38 pm

Tundra chuckled a bit at that, "Well guess we'l know in time." She finally stood again but was amazed how tall Firebolt really was now. "Geez...I feel short now." She said.It loked as if he was a bit older now too.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Firebotl laughed and looked at Tundra and then at Darkbotl and then back at Tundra agin, but this time he blushed a bit and looked away quickly. "sooo, ummm..what now"Firebotl asked still lookign away.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:58 pm

"Do you guys still want to stick around here or do you wnt to move on?" Tundra asked. But she noticed Firebolt ha dlooked away and she wondered why.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Firebolt now lookign abck at her said 'it doesnt nmatter to me" "anything works"Darkbolt replied as well

Ooc: i g2g im tired ill be on tomrrow sometime in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:14 pm

ooc//Alright see you later

bic//Tundr ashurgged, "Keep up if you can." Tundra then transformed to her snow leopard form and flew over th steam. She couldn't fly entirely but she could glide at least but she topped and wiated for the two to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Firebolt smiled and transformed into his Lion form. Darkbotl transformed into his panther form and the both raced off after Tundra.
Back to top Go down
Tundra

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:29 pm

"Boy this certianly looks odd huh? A winged snow leopard, a lion, and a panther traveling together...who would beleive this." Tundra said unable to hold back a small laugh as she walked again.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Firebolt hadnt realized and shrugged following after her and his brother. "so where to"Firebolt asked.
Back to top Go down
Alaskagirl

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 pm

"I don't know, guess whereever we end up." TUndra said. A few days went by after that and evenutally the three cam eot end up at some mountians late in the evening. "Guess we can rest here...we've been traveling all day." She said soudning tired a bit as she stopped by a cavern. She gave a glance back at the two to see hwo they were holding up.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Firebolt looked around to make sure no ne was looking at him and then fell to the ground with his arms spread out. "I'm so tired"he said looking at the ground as he shook dirt off of his whiskers.
Back to top Go down
Alaskagirl

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Tundra nodded and sat down never feeling this tired before. Trveling wasn't osmehtign she ahd done in the past but think about it made he rshake he rehad and she sighed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Darkbolt smiled and looked at the sky. Firebolt had managed to get up but had just got up so he could rol over onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Alaskagirl

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:57 pm

TUndra walked away a bit before crouching and jumped onto a rock ledge, transfomring and sitting cross legged. RIhgt now she didn't know what to think and was trying to clear her thoughts. So far nothing. Shaking her head she looked towards the sky deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Firebolt looked up and noticed Tundra had left. He stood and followed after her. he came behind her ad said "you okay"

Ooc: i g2g ill bbl or tomorrow sometime
Back to top Go down
Alaskagirl

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 pm

ooc//Alright see you later

bic//Tundra lowered her gazze and looked back, "Yea, just thinking." She replied with a nod before looking forward again. She felt herself blushign slightly but was tring to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra   First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First meeting-Firebolt and Tundra
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Transformers: The Next Generation :: Earth-
Jump to: